handanahada.com complies with the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 of April 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), and with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
PSD2 and GDPR: By virtue of compliance with the EMVCo, MasterCard, VISA regulations and the PSDII European Directive, during the electronic payment operation the merchant will communicate information referring to the connection used in the session to the card issuing bank to proceed with the validation of the payment operation carried out by the user.
Personal Data Protection Policy
In accordance with the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and the current Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its Regulations on Security Measures, ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA informs the users of its website handanahada.com of the incorporation of their data into automated files existing in the aforementioned entity, carrying out, by ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA, the processing of their personal data that are expressed in these conditions or derived from them, with the purposes detailed below.
Responsible: Identity: ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA – NIF: 52703570J Postal address: Avenida Valencia 173, Carambolo Urbanization. 46370, Chiva. Telephone: + 34 687 506 296 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the company, we treat the information you provide us with in order to provide the requested service, bill it. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA is processing your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
I also request with your acceptance of the Legal Notice and conscious and voluntary delivery of personal data through the Contact Form your authorization to offer you products and services related to those requested and retain you as a customer.
On behalf of the company, we process the information you provide us with in order to send you advertising related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone) and invite you to events organized by the company. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA is treating your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. .
The files created are located at the administrative headquarters of ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA at Avenida Valencia 173, Urbanización Carambolo. 46370, Chiva, under its supervision and control, who undertakes to comply with his obligation to keep personal data secret and his duty to keep them and to adopt security measures of a technical, organizational and administrative nature to protect its confidentiality and integrity avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and in the Regulation of Security Measures of files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21.
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact, subscribe to my newsletter and carry out commercial operations with handANAhada. Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe and process the requests made on this portal.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the indicated purposes.
As a user, you will always have the right to revoke that prior consent at any time.
- handANAhada does not send unsolicited commercial emails and we do not spam.
- At all times the user will have access to the data of the person responsible for this website.
- You will always know the purpose of the use of your data, so your consent will always be required and you can always revoke said consent.
- ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA does not sell or share the information collected from the web or other means. PERSONAL DATA collected from the web through the contact form or other means that can be implemented will not be transferred or shared.
Purpose of the collection and automated processing of user data
The user authorizes ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA to automatically process the personal data that they voluntarily provide, through forms and email, to:
- The management of any request for information sent by ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA
- The sending of information about ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA’s own services, as well as the sending of electronic advertising thereof.
- The sending of information on any business, commercial or social aspect of the company and the activities it organizes.
Personal information capture systems used by this website
All the information requested in the contact, subscription and sales forms must be filled in as a mandatory requirement so that we can contact you and help you manage your request.
The personal data provided is absolutely confidential and will only be shared with third-party companies or entities when the management of your request requires it, after requesting your authorization.
The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, reserving ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in Law.
Transfer of personal data of users to collaborating companies
The user accepts that their data may be transferred, exclusively for the purposes indicated above, to other entities with which ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA signs collaboration agreements, respecting in all cases the Spanish legislation on protection of personal data and without the need for each first assignment that is made to the aforementioned assignees is communicated. This consent to the transfer of data is revocable in accordance with current legislation.
All data is treated with absolute confidentiality, not being accessible to third parties for purposes other than those for which they have been authorized.
ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA will not share your personal information with any third party without your permission, except in the case of requests for information duly authorized by government authorities or in compliance with any law, regulation, subpoena or court order.
Third-party services offered by this website
Third party service providers (payment processing services, order processing, analytics, marketing campaign management, website management, email distribution and other similar service providers).
- Messaging services and sending subscription bulletins: Electronic bulletins or Newsletter are managed by Mailpoet. When using the services of these platforms to carry out email marketing campaigns, subscription management and sending newsletters, you should know that Mailpoet has its servers hosted in the US and Ireland.
- Analysis service: Google Analytics. Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help handanahada.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about its use (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Paypal: If you choose to pay via PayPal, your personal data will be transmitted to PayPal. The precondition for using PayPal is that you have an account with them. The legal basis for the transmission of data is art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR (consent) and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR (processing for the performance of a contract). The PayPal payment service operator is: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard RoyalL-2449 Luxembourg. By using the PayPal payment option, you consent to the transmission of your personal data, such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address, to PayPal. The data that PayPal collects is deduced from the corresponding PayPal data protection declaration.
Service providers for the purpose of the operation of this website we use the following providers under their privacy policies:
- Hosting: SiteGround Hosting Ltd, with registered office at 7th Floor, 50 Broadway, London, SW1H 0DB, United Kingdom Using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocols; Standard security technology used on the Internet to establish a secure (encrypted) connection between a server (website) and your browser (for example Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.). This secure connection ensures that all data transmitted from the browser to the server will remain private and that your data is safe from hackers or anyone trying to spy/steal that information. One of the most common uses of SSL is to protect a customer’s data during an online transaction thanks to data encryption.
- Web platform: WordPress.org more information at https://wordpress.org/ treats the data in order to perform its support services to handanahada.com.
ANA MARIA SOBEJANO TORRALBA reserves the right to modify this security and confidentiality policy, so we recommend that you periodically consult this policy to find out about updates and new ways in which we will provide protection to your data.
Rights of users in relation to their personal data
The User can exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, and where appropriate, by whoever represents them by means of a written and signed request addressed to ANA MARÍA SOBEJANO TORRALBA, Avenida Valencia 173, Urbanización Carambolo. 46370, Chiva, along with a photocopy of the DNI.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies for analytical purposes and to show you personalized advertising or based on your browsing habits.
As a user, the easiest way to prevent the download of cookies is to block these cookies through the appropriate settings in your browser, in this way you will prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
This policy and the way in which cookies are managed on this website, complies with the obligations set forth in the second section of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce. (LSSI), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
Cookies used on our website
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and are used specifically to collect personal user data through analytics, advertisements and other embedded content are called non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to obtain user consent before running these cookies on your website.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information about metrics, the number of visitors, the bounce rate, the source of traffic, etc.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze key website performance indices, helping to provide a better user experience for visitors.
Undefined cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not yet been classified into a category.
Advertising cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant advertisements and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide personalized advertisements.
The following list details the cookies used on our website:
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Statement on our website.
Social network cookies
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing handanahada.com, for example, when you use the handanahada.com content sharing button on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies.
- Facebook cookie, as provided in its Cookies Policy
- Google+ and Google Maps cookie, according to the provisions on their page about what type of cookies they use.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.